WELCOME TO MY BLOG

2556/08/06

❀Learning log 10 (inside)



           Today is the first time for teach test and today have test 5 people someone pass but someone fail. I can see many teaching method that my friends use today. Some method I think I will insert in my lesson plan. In addition, teacher comment one by one ,so it make me to have good idea to do my lesson plan.

            First person teach about local food, second person teach about occupation, third person teach about attraction, fourth person teach about direction and the last person teach about local food too.

            Finally, for today someone who fails can test one more time. I come back to edit and improve my lesson plan for test in next week this term we must to write 4 lesson plan and test 2 lesson plan.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น