WELCOME TO MY BLOG

2556/10/18

❀Learning log inside 17/10/1


                 Today is the first time for teaching about ASEAN lesson plan. There are 12 students teach in this plan. I is 6th from all of student but I am the last person in the morning round. Today we can teach for many people because teacher no comments for everybody, but teacher comments everyone when we finished class. 
                 Someone has a good teaching test and someone use the interesting teaching method. So, everybody enjoy with English classroom. In the class are many methods about teaching that interesting. Somebody have the new ideas for teaching. ASEAN is important for teaching in the future because ASEAN is coming in 2015. Sometimes, students can use in real life. Most of all always teach about country, nationality, capital and greeting word.
                When my friends finished teaching, teacher has the suggestions and comments for students. I think it can help me to improve about my lesson plan to teach tomorrow.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น