WELCOME TO MY BLOG

2556/07/16

❀ Learning Log 7 (inside classroom)


 Today, I learned about   Course, Syllabus .
               A course is a unit of teaching and Syllabus  is an outline or other brief statement of the main points of a discourse, the subjects of a course of lectures, the contents of a curriculum. When the teacher teach about Course and Syllabus , I understand it. I can create curriculum.The course is English for Thai. The syllabus are  four units.
Unit 1 : My country
Topic 1:  About my country.
Topic 2: Community products.
Topic 3:  Tradition.
Topic 4: Tourist attractions.
Unit 2:  ASEAN
Topic 1:  Go to know ASEAN.
Topic 2:  Members in ASEAN.
Topic 3:  ASEAN Community.
Topic 4:  Visit Brunei
Unit 3: Weather and Season
Topic 1: What is the weather like?
Topic 2: Your favorite season
Topic 3: Future activities
Topic 4: Make predictions
Unit 4 : Work of the world

Topic 1:  What does she do?

Topic 2:  Can you Speak English?
Topic 3:  Where is your office?
Topic 4:  About your job
    Conclusion, I think this  is very important  for English language teacher. You can  use  that in teaching English.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น